In order to ensure you have a successful holiday and avoid misunderstandings, please read the following terms and conditions. Confirmation of acceptance of the reservation is tantamount to reading, accepting and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS.
- Cabins and apartment are rented by the day
- Reservations are made through the website at: osadatatraart.pl, by email: [email protected] or by phone at: 608-208-348
- Confirmation of the reservation of the cabin/apartment is made after payment of a deposit of 1/3 of the value of the stay. From the moment you make the preliminary reservation, we expect a deposit payment within 3 business days. If the guest does not make a payment within this time, the reservation is automatically canceled. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The stay in the cabin/apartment begins at 5:00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Guests are required to announce their arrival and departure min. 30 minutes in advance
- The possibility of leaving the apartment after 11:00 a.m. and check-in before 5:00 p.m. must be arranged with the owner of Osada at 608-208-348.
- Failure of a Guest to arrive at Osada Budzowski Wierch on the day of commencement of his/her stay by 20:00 p.m., if he has not previously notified the owner of a later arrival - is tantamount to cancellation of the stay.
- Within the premises of Osada there is curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- The behavior of Guests should not disturb other people. The owner of Osada has the right to terminate the cabin/apartment rental immediately without refunding the previously made fees to persons under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants, behaving aggressively, violating the peace and/or welfare of neighbors, and failing to comply with the generally applicable norms of coexistence between people. The owner is then not obliged to refund the unused period of stay.
- The owner has the right to cancel the initial reservation within 24 hours from the time of booking without giving any reason.
- The owner of the facility has the right to refuse to accommodate and receive Guests who show verbal or bodily aggression towards employees or other Guests. The deposit paid in advance is non-refundable
- Guests of Osada on Budzowski Wierch are required to pay for their stay at check-in to the cabin / apartment - on the day of arrival. Payments are accepted in cash or by card.
- Upon arrival, Guests receive a door card for the cabin/apartment and a card for the entrance gate, which they are required to return on the day of departure. If the card is lost/destroyed, Guests are charged a fee of 200zł.
- Bringing pets with you must be agreed in advance with the owner of Osada. The staff has the right to refuse to provide accommodation to guests who have brought a pet without prior agreement. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Cleaning after the animal is required. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction done by the animal.
THINGS LOST/LEFT BEHIND
- Items left by the Guest after leaving the apartment can be sent back at the Guest's request and at his expense to the address indicated by the Guest. Otherwise, after three days from the date of the Guest's departure from the Settlement, the staff will handle the items in accordance with the applicable regulations on lost and found items.
- Due to the requirements of fire protection it is not allowed to use any appliances or devices inside the cabin/apartment powered by electricity or gas that are not equipment of these rooms and can create a fire hazard, for example, electric heaters, radioators, gas burners. It is forbidden to bring flammable materials, explosives and materials with an unpleasant odor into the cabin/apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins and the apartment. In case of violation of the smoking ban, the Guest will be charged 500 zł.
- Additional cleaning of the cabin/apartment on request during the stay of Guests is payable : 100 zł. Additional exchange of towels in the cabin/apartment is also associated with a fee: 30 zł/ set / person (large + small towel), replacement of bed linen 30 zł/ bed
- After leaving the cabin/apartment, please check that it is locked. It is strictly forbidden to take out things that are equipment of cabins / apartments (towels, blankets, pillows, appliances).
- Any defects in the equipment in the cabin/apartment should be reported immediately to the apartment staff. A guest who intentionally or through improper use damages the equipment of the apartment is obliged to pay the costs incurred in full.
- On the day of departure, the apartment staff checks the condition of the premises in the presence of the Guest. Any claims on possible damages verified by the staff at the reception of the apartment will be resolved by agreement with the guest before his departure. In case of disputed issues, claims will be pursued in court
- Guests are bound by prices, which are published and confirmed at the time of booking. Promotions are not retroactive.
- Early departure of guests for reasons beyond the control of the owner of Osada does not entitle guests to claim a refund for the unused service.
- We issue invoices for your stay upon request within 7 days of check-out. They will be sent by mail or e-mail to the indicated address.
- The service staff has an additional set of cards, and in case of emergency failures or defects they can enter the apartment for repairs while guests are away from the apartment.
- The owner of Osada is not responsible for valuable property left in the cabins or rooms of the facility, in particular, such as cash, securities, jewelry, precious stones, documents, numismatic collections, works of art or other items of value, antique, artistic or unique.